In order to factory reset a Snom 710 via the phone interface, go through the following steps below:
- Press button under "Setting" on display.
- Press 5 for "Maintenance" menu.
- Press 4 for "Reset Values".
- Enter the administrator password then press "Confirm" button.
Since firmware version 126.96.36.199 on the Snom 7xx Series it has also been possible to reset the phone using the key pad by pressing the following key sequence:
* Volume Up * Volume Down #
If you need any further help today, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly support team on our support number or by email!